miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

From Dar Suave to Roth Duro

You've been 
the sweetest
Hell to me.

You've been 
that motherlike
friend I, 
so badly,
longed for.

You've been
so many things
but now you are no more.

You illuminating
my mind
like the most
miserable Lost
i'll go through...
Worse than any
Other.

None of the 
wicked men 
I've known
have weighted
and lasted so long
inside my 
'Failure's Bag'
this way
you do.

Too many times 
I sink, as if an ostrich,
my head in it.

-And there you are,
just staring at me-
Your lips saying:
"I can't"

I feel crap 
and sorry.
I was just such a 
shitbucket of a friend,
I know.

I fuck repeat:
I'm really sorry,
Please
Forgive
Me.
But you would just
stare at me:
"I can't"

I have decided
I am going to
shrug you off
me.
Although I
probably
end up sobbing.

For the many times
we danced together
trying to break
our bones.
A misery dance.
Wanting to destroy
a curse on us,
as if to
exorcise our souls...
down to the
back bone.

I shaked,
and I still see you
right in front 
of me
dancing,
nodding, 
beating
as an ebony 
Negro Queen
almost
altering the way
the Earth 
rotates,
with our body pressure...
with our powerful
mindfulness.

                As the Maenads
shaking their 
phenomenal weight.
-Ready for
the sacrifice.

I run,
I run
the fastest
I am able to.

Hoping to leave
your eyes behind.
You are so
fucking
indispensable
to me.

"I can't"
I can't shrug you off

My body

Now I am
a bit more like you.

I can't get rid of you.

I am glad
since
you will never go
At All.

Though
you don't want me
around.
I've got you 
in my limbs
when
I'm trying to 
break my brain,
just dancing 
so insane,
self-destructing
this damn way
I think or act.

None of the wicked
men I've met 
has remained 
so long as you do,
inside my 
'Failure's Bag'.
It is too heavy.

Forgive
Me, 
Please.



2 comentarios:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra4zy-IZQHQ

    That nothing's ever lost forever
    It's just caught inside the cushions of your couch
    And when you find it
    You'll have such a nice surprise
    Nothing's ever lost forever
    It's just hiding in the recess of your mind
    And when you need it
    It will come to you at night

    (...)

    No one's ever lost forever
    When they die they go away
    But they will visit you occasionally
    Do not be afraid
    No one's ever lost forever
    They are caught inside your heart
    If you garden them and water them
    They make you what you are
    No one's ever lost forever
    When they die they go away
    But they will visit you occasionally
    Do not be afraid
    No one's ever lost forever
    They are caught inside your heart
    If you garden them and water them
    They make you what you are

    ResponderEliminar